GET Whitmor Adjustable 4 Tier Shelving By Whitmor
Whitmor Adjustable 4 Tier Shelving
Black steel 4 tier shelving unit. Ventilated shelves adjust at one Inch increments. Shelves will hold 350-Pounds, it is great for office, Garage, entertainment, kitchen. Unit measures 14-Inch by 36-Inch by 54-Inch.
If you’re looking for top recommended Whitmor Adjustable 4 Tier Shelving, then Whitmor Adjustable 4 Tier Shelving is our suggestion. Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. The Whitmor Adjustable 4 Tier Shelving completed with a lot of capabilities which makes it great product. If you wish to know further of this location finding tools, just read its main features below.
The Whitmor Adjustable 4 Tier Shelving Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #54257 in Home
- Size: 4-Tier
- Color: Black
- Brand: Whitmor
- Model: 6070-322
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 54.00″ h x 36.00″ w x 14.00″ l, 30.25 pounds
- Tall, 4-tier shelving unit–great for office, garage, kitchen, and more
- Durable and stylish black-coated chrome steel construction; adjustable leveling feet
- Each shelf holds up to 350 pounds (evenly distributed)
- Wire shelves adjustable in 1-inch increments; no tools required
- Measures 36 by 14 by 54 inches (WxDxH); 10-year limited warranty
- NSF Approved for all environments, including refrigerators, freezers, and ware washing areas
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. Get The best cheapest price on the web we have searched and get the Whitmor Adjustable 4 Tier Shelving rihgt now
This is The Best Selling Whitmor Adjustable 4 Tier Shelving By Whitmor tends to SELL OUT VERY FAST!! Buyers Review About Whitmor Adjustable 4 Tier Shelving By Whitmor
Most helpful customer reviews
42 of 43 people found the following review helpful.
Versatile & sturdy for home, garage and patio
By ♦️ Andrea Polk ♦️
I have 9 of these Whitmor wire shelving units in various sizes throughout my home and garage in various sizes. (Obviously, I love ’em!) I got this 4-tier one for my home office. I have a narrow (under 20″ wide) space in a corner between an armoire and a wall. Prior to this shelving unit I’ve had a filing cabinet there, but I could never utilize the height of the space until I placed this wire shelving unit.
WHY I LIKE WHITMOR WIRE SHELVING
1. It’s well made.
2. Included instructions are easy to follow.
3. It’s easy for almost anyone to put together within 30 minutes.
4. There is no need for tools to assemble it.
5. The finished product looks great!
6. You can configure it in multiple ways; eliminating shelves if needed, to accommodate various sized items as your needs change.
7. The generous weight capacity (350 pounds evenly distributed for this shelving unit) has never failed me. No bending or breaking!
8. The metal has a powder coated finish that doesn’t rust, even in humid weather. I have three in my garage that despite being several years old, have made it through several wet winters with high humidity and extreme heat of 120 degrees during the summer.
THE WAYS I’VE USED WIRE SHELVING UNITS OF VARIOUS SIZES:
+ As a desk for my teenager.
+ As a standing workstation for computers.
+ Under my sink in the bathroom to hold toiletries.
+ In my garage to hold pantry items and storage boxes.
+ On my patio to hold yard maintenance supplies.
+ In my home office.
+ In my home gym.
TIPS for PUTTING SHELVING TOGETHER:
1. When you install the first shelf; which will be the bottom shelf, determine if you want to use the floor as storage space (see photos) and place the shelf accordingly.
2. When placing the first two shelves, consider doing it with the shelving unit on its side on the floor. This is much easier if one person is constructing it alone. Stand it up to place the other two shelves.
3. Have a hammer handy to knock the shelves loose to re-position them if you happen to inadvertently place them in the wrong position.
4. Consider cutting shelf liners for the shelves out of cardboard, then covering them with contact paper (the Dollar Store has it) to prevent small items from falling through the wire shelves. Amazon does sell shelf liners, but they are more expensive than this DIY method.
5. If you get some hooks and either a shower curtain or canvas curtains with grommets, you can put them around the unit and hide the storage. I did this with one that I used as a TV stand (TV on top shelf) and it looks great!
As I stated before, I have a lot of these shelving units in various sizes. I find them a relatively inexpensive way to add functional furniture and storage to various spaces. I bought this 4-tier piece from the Amazon Warehouse as a ‘Used – Like New in original packaging’ item. The box was damaged, but the contents were perfect. I would not hesitate to buy from the Amazon Warehouse again, but if you do – be sure to read the product descriptions and buy from Amazon to make sure you have a good returns policy on the item. I also obtained Prime shipping on the deal, and saved about 30% more than if I’d bought it new.
I recommend this product to others looking for a sturdy, easy to setup shelving unit.
NOTE: Photos are of the 4-tier shelving unit that is 54″ high, 36″ long and 18″ wide. I have blue containers underneath the bottom shelf to demonstrate how you can utilize the space from the floor up. The photo of the corner of the unit has a plastic spacer (gray with ‘top’ written on it) and shows the corner of the shelf about to be placed on it.
50 of 51 people found the following review helpful.
Okay Shelves, But Definitely Not The Best
They say you get what you pay for and that is certainly the case with these shelves. Mind you, they are shelves and they will hold what you put on them, but there are a couple of issues that greatly reduce their utility.
Upon opening the box, we discovered that one of the shelves was slightly bent. It ended up being a non-issue though. The warped shelf did not negatively affect assembly and we just used that shelf for the top one where we were going to store large items that would be unaffected by the slight warp.
The assembly process wasn’t too difficult, I was able to do it with just a couple assists from my wife in about 20-30 minutes. Right from the get go I realized we were going to have problems when I assembled the poles and found that two of them had a significant bow to them. I tried changing around which top was screwed into which bottom but it did little to nothing to reduce the amount of bow in them. Getting the first shelf on was the hardest part, and I did it with shelves laying down on the floor. After that, I was able to stand them up and add the shelves from the top with no difficulty. Others had mentioned that the plastic rings that hold the shelves in place slipped; I had no slippage but I used a mallet to make sure the shelves were VERY snug on the spacers.
Once assembly was complete we put the shelves in the corner where we intended to use them and discovered the true extent of the bow in the legs. With the shelves against the wall on the bottom, one of the corners was 3-4 inches away from the wall. Oh well, you get what you pay for. We loaded them up with all of the pantry items we had planned to keep on the shelves and soon discovered the second major flaw. The gaps between the wires means that any item less the 2-3 inches wide is prone to end up balancing on a single wire and either falling over or pushing over items next to it. Oh well…
As a temporary — and relatively cheap — stop-gap, these shelves do what they are designed to do. In the future though, I will spend the additional money to get a more expensive set that is manufactured to better tolerances and that has less spacing between the support wires. In the meantime, these will do.
40 of 41 people found the following review helpful.
An attractive workhorse.
I hated paying more for black, but it does look sharp. I love the industrial look it adds to my kitchen .while matching my black appliances. It holds all my heavy countertop appliances: stand mixer, food processor and blender on one shelf. The other shelves are occupied by mixing bowls, pans and lids, both large and medium sized cast iron skillets, a couple of enameled dutch ovens and a crock pot. And that’s not everything. It holds a boat load and is very sturdy. I’m glad I ordered small S hooks in order to hang pots on the end. With this unit, I freed up several kitchen cabinets, a wealth of counter space and even some shelves in the garage where I was storing some appliances. I love it so much, I ordered two more: one for my home office (plenty sturdy to hold a printer and all my reams of paper, notebooks, and boxes of supplies. Oh, IMPORTANT….I found that I needed extra shelves and bought an extra whole unit to cannibalize for it’s shelves. As it turned out, I’m able to use what’s left as a 36″ high shelving unit.