Buy WELLAND 12-Inch Depth Houston Floating Wall Shelf, Deeper Than Others (48-Inch, White) By WELLAND
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. Get The best cheapest price on the web we have searched and get the WELLAND 12-Inch Depth Houston Floating Wall Shelf, Deeper Than Others (48-Inch, White) rihgt now
WELLAND 12-Inch Depth Houston Floating Wall Shelf, Deeper Than Others (48-Inch, White)
— 12″ deep instead of the regular 8″ or 10″ you find at stores. It is suitable for some DVD players, videos, other devises or books, photos, toys, CD’s, decorative items.
— Its sleek straight lines and its hidden bracket hanging system.
— Honeycomb board filling.
— Metal bracket and wall anchors are more sturdy.
Spray Painted Finish Colors To Fit Any Decor
— Painted finish is better than veneer.
— Houston floating shelf adds character and elegance to your home.
— It is ideal for displaying decorative home accessories, books and so much more.
Size & Color:
— Length: 48-Inch x 12-Inch x 2-Inch.
The WELLAND 12-Inch Depth Houston Floating Wall Shelf, Deeper Than Others (48-Inch, White) Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #344042 in Home
- Size: 48-Inch
- Color: White
- Brand: WELLAND
- Model: WSV112-480 White…
- Dimensions: 2.00″ h x 12.00″ w x 48.00″ l, 9.50 pounds
- They do appear as if they are floating with the concealed mounting hardware. Easy to install in 15 minutes. Hardware included
- Durable construction with high quality MDF, honeycomb board filling. Updated metal bracket and wall anchors are more sturdy to make sure the shelf won’t tilt down in front
- Eco-friendly spray painted finish, sleek, waterproof, no apparent joint, better than veneer products
- Its sleek straight lines and its hidden bracket hanging system gives your decoration a luxurious and elegant accent, decorative and functional
- Approximate dimensions: 48″L x 12″D x 2″T. It is 12″ deep instead of the regular 8″ or 10″ you find at stores. It is suitable for some DVD players, videos, other devises or books, photos, toys, CD’s, decorative items
If you’re looking for top recommended WELLAND 12-Inch Depth Houston Floating Wall Shelf, Deeper Than Others (48-Inch, White), then WELLAND 12-Inch Depth Houston Floating Wall Shelf, Deeper Than Others (48-Inch, White) is our suggestion. Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. The WELLAND 12-Inch Depth Houston Floating Wall Shelf, Deeper Than Others (48-Inch, White) completed with a lot of capabilities which makes it great product. If you wish to know further of this location finding tools, just read its main features below.
This is The Best Selling WELLAND 12-Inch Depth Houston Floating Wall Shelf, Deeper Than Others (48-Inch, White) By WELLAND tends to SELL OUT VERY FAST!! Buyers Comments About WELLAND 12-Inch Depth Houston Floating Wall Shelf, Deeper Than Others (48-Inch, White) By WELLAND
Most helpful customer reviews
11 of 11 people found the following review helpful.
Looks great, major installation flaws
By Ed Schwehm
When looking for a floating shelf, this was one of the only ones we could find that was a full 12″ deep, just what we needed for our cable boxes. Once installed, it looks great (see photo).
The instructions recommend installing into studs if possible. However, there are two major flaws with this recommendation:
1) The package only includes drywall anchors and screws, not screws for studs. I had to make a trip to the hardware store to buy extra screws to mount this. (-1 star)
2) None of the mounting holes on the base plate are 16″ apart. If you’re not aware, in most houses in the US studs are placed 16″ apart. Short of drilling new holes in the base plate (and I’m not equipped to drill through metal), you cannot drill both sides into studs. The closest holes in the base plate are about 17.5″ apart (which is about 45mm; maybe this product was designed for the metric world instead). (-1 star)
If this product came with screws for drilling into wood and had holes at 16″ in the base plate (really, Welland, why didn’t you just put several of those wide holes where you can position the screw at the width you need), it would be 5 stars. If you are comfortable drilling through metal to add a hole needed or you aren’t going to put anything heavy on this shelf, then you can feel safe using this shelf.
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
Good shelf if you know how to mount this type of stuff, not for people with lack of attention to detail.
I’ve seen the feedback on these shelves and bought cautiously. When they arrived I saw what people were saying about the mounting brackets. I would bet that most of the negative feedback though are operator errors. It is true that the holes used for the two screws could be drilled with tighter tolerances and moved back about 1/16 of an inch to make the shelf tighter against wall. These are not for a novice and you can easily get the bracket upside down. I’m sure that is most people’s problem, or they over load the shelf. The anchors are nice as this shelf is not designed to mount to the studs. If your planning on that you will ruin the shelf as you won’t be able to get the screws close enough to the two metal poles that support the shelf. It will droop considerable if you get the bracket upside down as the poles and bracket are angled slightly up to contend with the weight that you are going to add to the shelf. If they drilled the holes into the shelf and poles exact and used machine thread to lock the shelf and poles together this would be a much better setup and would handle more weight without sagging.
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
By O. K. Maharaj
I got the normal white shelves. These shelves look good, are easy to install and hold 30 lbs. (3 ft. and 4 ft. shelves each hold the same weight of 30 lbs. as per the instructions). Mounting hardware is included for drywall installations but not masonry so you will need 6 green masonry wall plugs to mount the bracket and you can use the supplied screws. Also included are countersunk screws to fix the shelf into place so it cannot slide out and stickers to cover the holes underneath for the sake of appearance. Do note that these are not solid wood shelves but rather consist of MDF and wood.