Grab Now Greenco 5 Tier Wall Mount Corner Shelves Espresso Finish By Greenco
If you’re looking for top recommended Greenco 5 Tier Wall Mount Corner Shelves Espresso Finish, then Greenco 5 Tier Wall Mount Corner Shelves Espresso Finish is our suggestion. Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. The Greenco 5 Tier Wall Mount Corner Shelves Espresso Finish completed with a lot of capabilities which makes it great product. If you wish to know further of this location finding tools, just read its main features below.
Greenco 5 Tier Wall Mount Corner Shelves Espresso Finish
These Corner shelves are functional and attractive alike. It matches almost every decor and is great for your kitchen, dining room, living room or office. Use it as a practical shelf or to display collectibles, photos etc. or decorative items. It’s easy to mount and comes with all necessary mounting hardware. Dimensions in inches: 7.75″ L x 7.75″ W x 48.5″ H.
The Greenco 5 Tier Wall Mount Corner Shelves Espresso Finish Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #3805 in Home
- Color: Espresso
- Brand: Greenco
- Model: GRC2715
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 8.00″ h x 8.00″ w x 5.50″ l, 7.00 pounds
- 5 tier wall mount corner shelves Made of durable MDF laminate.
- Beautiful espresso finish that suits almost any decor.
- Easy to mount with all necessary hardware Included.
- Decorative and functional for your home, office, or dorm room.
- Dimensions in inches: 7.75″ L x 7.75″ W x 48.5″ H.
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. Get The best cheapest price on the web we have searched and get the Greenco 5 Tier Wall Mount Corner Shelves Espresso Finish rihgt now
This is The Best Selling Greenco 5 Tier Wall Mount Corner Shelves Espresso Finish By Greenco tends to SELL OUT VERY FAST!! Buyers Comments About Greenco 5 Tier Wall Mount Corner Shelves Espresso Finish By Greenco
Most helpful customer reviews
60 of 62 people found the following review helpful.
it looks good overall but…
this shelf looks decent on the wall, but there was a real battle for me to enjoy it. the quality seems mediocre, and the pieces don’t match up exactly no matter how hard I tried. from anywhere other than directly next to it, it looks nice, admittedly, and I did receive a compliment on the style from a visitor.
now to the nitty gritty:
1) The instructions are pretty loose. they are on the box, so for goodness sake don’t throw it out or tear it! (I included a picture) There are no words, just a picture with the letters on it. it doesn’t say if you should assemble pieces before mounting or just put it right to the wall so i’ll tell you, assemble first, a drill doesn’t fit in the spaces once it starts going together.
2) the spaces are smaller than I imagined. I have various sized books and none of them can sit upright except my son’s antique childrens stories. so don’t get it to actually use as a bookshelf, it wont do.
3) I love the color and the mock wood looks very nice, however, as you can see in the pictures, theres no stickers or anything to go on top of the screw holes, so theres just big shiny screws all over this dark nice wood look.
overall I like it, but I don’t love it. it isn’t a bad price, but just know what youre actually getting.
I received this at a promotional price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review of the product.
13 of 13 people found the following review helpful.
By Tony Dee
Serves it purpose as an RTA corner shelf
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
Great small shelves for $20 bucks!
By Kevin B.
I just finished building and installing it on the wall. It took about an hour (a long hour) but it came out very nice!
All I needed was a Phillips screw driver.
First off, some of the reviews are wrong. The screw color does not matter because included are colored plugs that fit over the screws and hid them. EVEN the product photo is missing these plugs that hid the screws! Maybe it’s a product update or something but it works for me!
Second, people are saying these boards bend. They do not bend at all. I think they are trying to build it while attached to the wall. That is just dumb. You build it on a table or ground… Then you attach it to the wall with 3 screws. NOTE: these shelves will not hold considerable weight… it’s only 3 screws holding it up after all.
Lastly, the shelves are very small, only about 7.5 inches tall each. Each shelve length has a 7 inch radius… so not much.
For a cheap, small, wall mounted corner shelves, this is the best deal. I’m very happy with this purchase.