GET Walnut Finish Corner Zig Zag Wall Shelf By eHomeProducts
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. Get The best cheapest price on the web we have searched and get the Walnut Finish Corner Zig Zag Wall Shelf rihgt now
Walnut Finish Corner Zig Zag Wall Shelf
Enhance your home decor with this attractive corner shelf. Attaches to both sides of the wall with nails or screws. Easy wipe clean. Contemporary design. Construction is MDF and laminate construction. Color/Finish is Walnut.
The Walnut Finish Corner Zig Zag Wall Shelf Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #158728 in Home
- Color: brown
- Dimensions: 9.25″W x 9.25″D x 50.75″ Height
- Made of MDF & laminate
- Walnut color to fit any decor
- Easy to hang. All hardware included
- Decorative and functional
If you’re looking for top recommended Walnut Finish Corner Zig Zag Wall Shelf, then Walnut Finish Corner Zig Zag Wall Shelf is our suggestion. Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. The Walnut Finish Corner Zig Zag Wall Shelf completed with a lot of capabilities which makes it great product. If you wish to know further of this location finding tools, just read its main features below.
This is The Best Selling Walnut Finish Corner Zig Zag Wall Shelf By eHomeProducts tends to SELL OUT VERY FAST!! Buyers Comments About Walnut Finish Corner Zig Zag Wall Shelf By eHomeProducts
Most helpful customer reviews
9 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
Almost ‘stellar’, but just ‘great’ shelves.
I love these shelves. The only issues I have with them are very, VERY little ones but I will list them just so any other purchasers can be aware of them as well:
1. The packaging uses sheets of very thin and fragile styrofoam which will definitely have broken up a bit in transit so keep your vacuum cleaner handy when unboxing otherwise you’ll be hunting down stray pieces of flotsam for weeks.
2. There is no primary stabilization rod or anything so you’ll want to assemble the pieces on a flat surface to prevent the sections from getting broken. I didn’t have any problems but it concerned me with both sets I built. If you ever move and take these with you, you’ll definitely want to disassemble them for transit as they will likely snap in some sections if there is too much bending or flexing between the connected parts.
3. Depending on how much weight you place on these, the three screw-anchor points might not be enough. It would be nice if they had a pre-drilled anchor point on each vertical portion but with about 20 lbs of weight on the combined shelves, the three anchor points provided are sufficient.
Overall, I love these shelves and like I said, my only complaints are very small ones but they are the only reason I’m not rating them 5 stars.
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
It’s just okay.
I just finished putting this up in our little bedroom. My wife wanted it to display small things and for a place to put her cell phone, since she gets the spot on the bed next to the wall (her choice, of course!), hence no night stand for her.
The packaging was decent, just be careful when pulling everything out, the laminate scratches easily. The quality of these shelves is not very good. Close inspection of each piece will reveal corners peeling, edges scuffed, and small surface scratches. I had to examine each piece as I was installing them to place the best side up or down wherever it would be most noticed. I started at the top and worked down (measure beforehand to make sure you don’t build yourself into something). Looking from a distance, you won’t notice these imperfections, though. What you will notice are the screw heads (see my photo). Nothing came in the box to cover these, no plastic caps or stickers or anything. Leads me to believe the photos posted on this page were photoshopped to make it look much nicer. I’ll have to take a marker to these to make them blend in better with the laminate. You can see the whole thing is held up by three screws in the wall. I don’t know why they don’t secure all six panels to the wall for extra stability, but it could be easily done with a drill and three extra screws. The plastic plugs they included were terrible quality, so I supplied my own, but used their screws.
Overall, it’s just okay. I haven’t found another version of this type of shelf that’s any better, so I guess it’ll have to do!
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
The shelves look nice once they’re up
By Mati Raine
The shelves look nice once they’re up, but I don’t know how useful they can be since I doubt they’d hold more than a few little decorative items. I would have loved to stack a couple books on these, but the middle shelves look questionable. It was difficult to get this on the wall, and pieces wobbled a lot while I was putting it up. Honestly, I was surprised nothing broke in the process. There just wasn’t enough support to lift it into position. There are only 3 screw points to secure to the wall, and I will probably put more anchors before I feel completely comfortable with it’s stability.